tirsdag 13. juli 2010

Lil Lolita ♥ and a new crafty store..

Time I should have spent cleaning up, washing clotes and planning for our trip in just a few days are better spent crafting.. or not??? 
I really have too much to do this week, taking a trip with a one and 5 year old need some planning and packing and cleen clothes.. yeh I'll give it a try tonight..or not??
My 5yr old is at kindergarden today and my one year old is sleeping right now.. this gives me time for picture taking(of cards ofcourse), eating (since I forgot this morning and I've been up for 3,5 hours allreaddy)  
and some bloging. 
This stamp is a Lil Lolita (not too happy with my hair coloring though..but I was going for trying out something new.. well well.. 

Yah enough blabring for today!

This card qualify for these challenges:

Oh yes and have you seen that my DT buddy over at Pollycraft Emma has started up a Craft store :) 
Go take a look 
And he has a 10£ voucher up for grabs in her blog for one lucky crafter go see here 

18 kommentarer:

Michele sa...

Such a gorgeous card Maria. Love the colours you've used and the pretty details also. Hugs Michele x

Chelsea sa...

A beautifully colored cute image!
Great color combo.
Enjoy your trip in a few days.
Luv,
Chelsea

Kellie Winnell sa...

Are you kidding I was about to say how much I love the hair! Looks amazing as does everything else on this gorgeous creation!
Thanks so much for joining LLB.
Hugs Kel x

Andrea sa...

Hey!! This card is adorable! I love it. :)

Janet sa...

What a fabulous card......your blog is lovely too!xx

Carisa sa...

omgosh, i love the way you colored her hair - i was just going to say i the texture you created is phenom! i also love how you gav her leggings instead of socks. SOOOO cute & totally coloring her up that way next time. i love it. thanks for joining us at LLB this week!

Jannes blogg sa...

Herlig fargerikt kort ♥

Marthe Elisabeth sa...

LOVELY!!!
You make amazing cards and it as a pleasure following you everyday:)

Moccachita sa...

Nydelig bruk av farger på kortet. Heldig den som får dette på bursdagen sin.

Ga meg inspirasjon til å prøve noe annet enn farger i noenlunde samme toner....

Fått inspirasjon....

Carinas Creative Corner sa...

Herlig motiv og ett herlig kort :D Flink!

Marit sa...

Herlig kort.

Chris sa...

Beautiful card Maria and I think you coloured the hair perfectly, I love the shading around the hairline. Hope you get all your preparations done in time LOL and have a great trip. Chris x

Lisa sa...

wow your coloring is amazing.love her hair!i love this so much the paper is so gorgeous.love everything.
thanks for joining us this week at LLB.
Hugs
xx

Karen sa...

Hey your Lylah is fantastic !! I like how you did the leggings instead of socks thats a great idea!! She works both ways doesn't she!! I like how you did her hair, its diff, and that cool:-) Thanks so much for sharing your awsome card with us this week at Lil Lolita Boutique. Hope to see you again next week.
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Patricia sa...

Very pretty love the layers, Thanks for playing with us this week at LLB. Good luck.
~Patricia

Amy sa...

Fantastic coloring Maria, I like her hair! Fab design and paper choices, very pretty card!

Bron sa...

Lovely card. The colours are stunnong. Thanks for joining us this week at LLB smiles from Bron

Dawny P sa...

Oh what a sweet card chick. I love the image and of course the fabulous blooms. Thank you so much for joining us for our very first Wild Orchid Craft challenge :) Hugs, Dawny xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails