fredag 21. januar 2011

Midnight posting...

Yeah I'm still alive.. but sick kids and a few projects for next week that needed to be done I just haven't had any time to check in.. 
This card is made for a girl at work that wanted to give her boyfriend a special card for his birthday, it needed to be a cute boy card and she fell for the sweet LOTV boys I had in my collection.
I had to take this picture before I had the best light setting this morning since I was going to give it to her today and I got this ready last evening..
And for those who know me they know I really don't like making boy cards,
 but I'm pleased with how it turned out  :)

and the inside

I want to enter this card into these challenges:

But before I go I have something else to share to.. I gave my Mum a card making starter kit for christmas, a few of the important tools and papers and stuff to start with.
And earlier this week when we talked on the phone she even said she went shopping for more. Yaaay :)
And a few days ago I got this in the mail 

one of my Mum's first cards.. I've told her that within a year she will be needing a blog :) 
The rose is  one of those 3d thingys that you put together..

15 kommentarer:

kaylou sa...

Gorgeous Maria
He looks so adorable,love the colours they are perfect. Your Mum has done a great job too, I'm sure she will need a blog too.
Hugs Kaylou xxx

Elaine sa...

Fabulous card, and a boys card too!
I know LOTV make some cute boys images but I still don't 'do' boys cards.
Hey, your Mums card is fabulous too, and it will be great if you both share the same hobby and can craft together sometimes.

Love Elaine xxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

both cards are stunning dear Maria!!!!
loving the colors on the boy card.
hugs
Claudia

Tasha sa...

Such a cute card, love the hearv and the sentiment.
Your mums card is really beautiful too
love tasha xx

Kellie Winnell sa...

Both cards are gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and your mum did a fabulous job, WOW!

Hugs,
Kellie

Berenice R. sa...

Super cute card! :)

Erika sa...

Hope your sick children are better soon. Lovely card. Loving LOTV stamps nearly as much as SN just now :)

Knerten sa...

Flott guttekort, Maria, med utrolig nydelig motiv - flott fargelagt.
Så hyggelig at du kan dele denne hobbyen med din mor, hennes kort lover bra !!

Mariann S sa...

Fint gutekort, og fint kort mamman di har laga :) Eg har også laga ett maskulint kort i dag :)

Jeanette sa...

Fabulous LOTV card...those little boy images sure are cute :)
Your Mum's card is lovely...how sweet she sent you her first one.
Hope everyone is feeling better.
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Kamilla sa...

OOOh vilket underbart flott kort!!
Så himla snyggt!!!
Kram kram

Marilyn sa...

Love your card Maria! The blues & greens are fabulous together & I like the layout & paper choices. Tell Mum she's gonna need more supplies... she's good at the card making & will soon be as hooked as we are.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Marilyn

Chris sa...

Gorgeous cards sweetie and such perfect colouring on that cute little boy. Hope the kids are better now. Hugs, Chris x

alina sa...

gorgeous card, Maria, your mother did also a wonderful job!
hugs, Alina

Kerttu sa...

Kjempefint kort du har laget. Synes det kan väre litt vanskelig med guttekort men du klarer det fint:)
Og wow, for et nydelig kort mamma'n din ha laga. Fortsetter hun med kortlaging, burde hun nok skaffe seg en blogg ja :)

klem

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails