lørdag 29. januar 2011

Spread your wings- Simply Sassy

This is a wonderful image to color!! I believe a lot of you girls have all ready bought this sweetie,
 but if you don't you will find Spread your wings here

I am very into doilies lately, any kind of doilies, bigger, smaller, hearts.. you name it! So if you have a link to a doily store with fab selection of different size and colors please drop me a line.
Since it's Mothers day here in Norway in a few weeks I made this a card for my Mum ♥

For this card I've colored wit copic sketch/ciao and shaded with prisma color pencils.
The sentiment is once again printed from my computer, I'll just make a big sheet with lots of different sentiments, use a font or two I love and print them out.
A nice way to get new sentiments without spending lots of £ $ or what ever kind of currency your using.
The Paper is from Maja design and then I've used nesting dies for the image, Petite Scalloped Ovals- Large and Petite Ovals, small. If you use Petite Oval-large instead you will get a frame like on this card.
But that will be for my next investment.

I want to enter this card to these challenges:

12 kommentarer:

~ Ali ~ sa...

She is fabulous gorgeous card sweetie. Have a fab Saturday

Mwah

Ali x

kaylou sa...

Aaaaww she gorgeous chick, love the purple and those papers are so pretty.
Hugs Kaylou xxx

Shelley sa...

I must be the only one without this image, but it is a must have. Or maybe it;s just that you have created the perfect artwork to display her! Wonderful card.

Tonje sa...

Nydelig kort du har laget! Likte fargene veldig godt :)

Emma sa...

Such a beautiful card Maria, gorgeous image and love the papers.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Mary J sa...

She's just fab! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

tantebleik sa...

Ååå kor fint kort snuppa!!:) ej he bjynt sovidt å scrappe igjen! Ej he fått mej arbeidsbenk nedi kjellarstua må du skjøne..... Til symaskina og alt anna styre mitt!!! Tenkte ej sku lage et blogglotteri me litt scrappesake snart! :) då må du hive dej me!! Ellers e ej på overtid... Terminen va 27! Kryssa fingrane kvar kveld;) kor d går me dej? Vi må treffast snart!:)

Autumn sa...

Beautiful Maria! I love the papers and your coloring is fab!
xxAutumn

alina sa...

a very pretty card, Maria!
hugs, Alina

ladyjanet_56 sa...

Love the card, image, DP's & the spare card too (both would have looked pretty as ATC's. Thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet.

ps Have you looked at Marianne Creatable Dies there are about 3 doiley type.

Veronica sa...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Julie sa...

Wow, Marie, this is stunning!!! Fab image with superb colouring and I love your papers and your doily!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges, Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails