mandag 7. februar 2011

Pollycraft challenge 79 Sketch and Love theme

This week at Pollycraft challenge it's my turn to set the challenge,
so I made a sketch and with Valentine day coming up and  mother's day here in Norway this coming Sunday I wanted the theme to be Love.
With my mother's day card already  made I thought this would be a nice card for my husband to give his mum.
 For this card I've used Cherry Kisses - Flying High and I've colored her with copic markers and used Prisma color pencils for shadowing.
Here is the sketch I made for the challenge

Hope you will join in and our winner this week gets 10 digis from the shop...

I want to enter this card into these challenges:

13 kommentarer:

Kylie sa...

Gorgeous card hun.

Hugs, Kylie ox

Alice Wertz sa...

this is so sweet, Maria!! beautiful card!

Flutterby Trina sa...

Lovely card! image is adorable! thanks for joining us at PTD this week, good luck. Hope to see you there next week

hugs

katrina

xx

LouDotMac sa...

What a gorgeous card - I love everything about it. The backing paper is lovely and the image is so cute. You have coloured her perfectly - I love her stripy jumper!
The doiley down the side and the flower in the corner are the perfect finishing touches!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges.

Lou Mac. xo

Donna sa...

Lovely card, very cute image!

Thanks for joining us at PTD and good luck

Donna x

Pops x sa...

Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation big hugs love Pops x x x

Pia sa...

super lækkert kort
knus Pia

Elaine sa...

Beautiful card Maria Therese.
Love this sweet image and the colours are sooo pretty.

Hugs Elaine xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

Stunning card hun,
love the beautiful papers and your wonderful coloring
thanks for seeing me today.
lots of love
claudia

Susie sa...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and I love the lacy doily. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Susie sa...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and I love the lacy doily. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

elsi67 sa...

Så lekkert! Takk for at du er med på WOC sin utfordring ♥

Pam S. sa...

so cute Maria! love it!
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails