tirsdag 15. mars 2011

Something fishy..

Isn't she sweet?? Though my 5 year old says she looks angry..
Fun was she to color anyway, nice with something a bit different once in a while..
Expecting a hectig day at work as we got a sale going on this week, so thought I'd better post this before I go..
She is from Crafts and me and is colored with Copic markers and prisma color pencils
The dark blue paper is from Maja design and the light blue I'm not sure.
The lave die are from Magnolia And the sentiment is printed from my computer,
think the font is Bleeding cowboy. 

I want to enter her to these challenges:

13 kommentarer:

Michele sa...

Such a gorgeous card Maria. Love the image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Anne sa...

Kjempeflott kort, og jenta er jo nydelig. :)
Veldig fine farger du har brukt.
Klem, Anne.

Knerten sa...

Flott kort, og så stilig hun er på håret :-) Herlig farge på havfruen også !
Ha en fin dag og uke videre.

Shelley sa...

It's a beautiful card. I agree with your 5 yr old in a way. Maybe not quite an angry look, but certainly a "don't cross me" look, lol.

Alice Wertz sa...

beautiful details in her hair. beautiful card, Maria!

Kim Piggott sa...

Wow!
Such a beautiful creation!
hugs
kim x

Angie sa...

Wow what a gorgeous card. Love the pearls and the colour. The flower is super. Angie xx

Amy sa...

This is so cool looking Maria, I love the colors you've use and she looks so mysterious! Awesome card!

Tasha sa...

Oh wow she is beautiful, i love your colouring
love tasha xx

Rose sa...

Ahhh . . . your mermaid is gorgeous! You've made her look beautiful in blues. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Vixykins sa...

Gorgeous work hunny, love the liquid pearls! Thank You for playing my ‘Under the Sea’ Challenge at Crafts & Me!

Mina sa...

fabulous card Marie, I love this beautiful stamp...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Kim sa...

Oh my goodness what an adorable card...don't you just love being able to color fun images!! :) Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails