mandag 4. april 2011

Pollycraft - Old neglected Stamps


Yeah can you believe it?? I made a Christmas card in April?? (well okay I made it in March..)
Today's challenge over at Pollycraft is to use Old Neglected stamps.
Oh boy was that a hard one with all the yummi new ones Paula has been drawing lately..

There is even a new release today, set 2 of Swings and slides
and that is the price this week, the whole set to one lucky winner..
So go find those oldies!!

For my card this week I have used Sharing Sherbet - Snowball
I've colored her with copic's only
And the paper is from October afternoon and Pion 
The sentiment is from Stempelglede 
and Yeah I managed to put flowers on a winter card!!!
Well well I also have snowflakes and that die is from Whiff of joy..

And the only challenge I'm entering with this card(yeah can you believe how hard it is to find challenges for a christmas card in april..haha)  is Wild Orchid Crafts - Sketch

10 kommentarer:

cebelica sa...

This card is SO cute! I love it. I've been making Christmas cards since January - you know, to get stocked. ;)

Hugs!

Lill S. sa...

Så herlig og så søtt:)
Likte så godt fargene du har brukt:)
Ønsker den en fin ny kreativ uke:)
Klem Lill

xCarro.blogg.no sa...

Åh, kjempefint kort!! :)

alina sa...

gorgeous card, Maria, lovely image and beautiful colours!
hugs, Alina

Joey sa...

Lovely card Maria, love the brown gingham Joey x

Pia sa...

super lækkert kort og et nydeligt motiv såååå flot
knua

Louise sa...

Så snyggt Maria-Therese! Jag älskar färgkombin och den stora snöflingan :) Läckert!
Kram

Erika sa...

I have loads of neglected old and very very old Christmas stamps...shame I won't get chance to play along this week.
Can't believe there are no Christmas challenges to enter LOL!!
Erika.

Alice Wertz sa...

adorable image. such a lovely card, Maria!

Kirsty Vittetoe sa...

So cute and fun, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails