tirsdag 27. september 2011

Such a sweetie ♥

The newest Sugar Nellie fairy release took a dig into my wallet and luckily or sadly for my wallet next release won't be any better for it.. as the ones I've seen are way too cute not to have..
And the paperpad I've used is from my sweet friend Elaine ♥ and is called 
and I'm going to make many more  cards with it..
The key is by Magnolia and you can find it here
The chipboard's are  by Make it Crafty 
And flowers are Wild Orchid crafts 
The cute fairy is colored with Copic's
+ some dots with liquid pearl♥


Challenges I want to enter:
WOC - Make it Sparkle with Stars (see my sparkly star??)

16 kommentarer:

Kruemel sa...

She's such a cutie! I really love your card - and those blue pearly dots add such a great touch - will have to keep this in mind!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Pop's Cards sa...

wow honey I am loving this ♥ ♥ Pops x

Juls sa...

this is just gorgeous! I love the soft pretty colours! hugs Juls

Catherine sa...

Stunning card, love it!

marion sa...

definately a sweetie !! Love the card you've made with this lovely image. Hugs, Marion

Elise sa...

OH wow wow wow! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Hugs,
Elise

Squirrel x sa...

Oh hun, this is just gorgeous! Love the delicate colouring and that little rabbit is simply precious. Hugs Sxx

Tracey sa...

This is absolutely beautiful Maria, I love that image :)
Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Kerttu sa...

ååh, kjempesøtt kort og motiv :)

Kitika sa...

What a stunning creation Maria Therese! it like a fairy tale in paper!!! so beautifully dreamy and you colour cute fairy to perfection, she looks charming!
hugs.

Nilla sa...

Å vilket fint kort och så söt stämpel.

Nilla

elsi sa...

Så lekkert!! Takk for at du er med på WOC sin utfordring ♥

Alice Wertz sa...

awww.... i love the image and how you colored it. love the fab design and details, too. beautiful card, Maria!

Kim sa...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Your layout....your coloring....your embellies it's all so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo sa...

så nydelig! vakre detaljer og stempel :)

Tettiz sa...

Oooh, this is soooo cute! I love how you've used the liquid pearl to "dot" around the image! Lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails