lørdag 21. april 2012

Sugar Nellie + Sketch Saturday

This week we're having a spotlight week on Simply Sassy in the Sugar Nellie blog
and today is my turn to post a Sassy creation
I love these girls so much, and I enjoy any excuse to ink up one of these girls.
We have some boys too but as you might know I prefer to make sweet girls cards..
This is also my Sketch Saturday guest card
Please pop on over to the challenge blog to see what wonderful cards the DT has made with this sketch♥

This beautiful Simply Sassy girl is called Fairy Tale 
She is colored with Copic's .
The papers are from My minds Eye
and the fabric behind her is a canvas scallop ribbon that I've stamped on.
The pretty roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Hope this has given you some inspiration to ink up your Sassy Girls and maybe there are still some Sassy girls you need in your Sugar Sweet Rubber collection ♥
And that you will join us over at Sketch Saturday this week ♥

I want to enter this card to these challenges:
WOC - Spring is in the air
Kort O Mania - ''Danse Med Vår!!''
Paper Sundaes Challenge #116 - Anything Goes

21 kommentarer:

Catherine sa...

Gorgeous card, love the swirl.....

Mary J sa...

Soooo pretty Maria Therese!!

Faye sa...

Awesome colouring, it looks so rich and vibrant. xx

Kerttu sa...

Kjempesøtt kort:))

klem

Alina sa...

beautiful, Maria!
hugs, Alina

Anita sa...

She's gorgeous Maria and I love your colors.

Rachel Parys sa...

Wow, this is definitely one of my favs! (all your stuff is gorgeous!) Love the paper and fabric combo! My mom was just asking me yesterday if my dies can cut fabric! I've only done it a couple times. May have to get some out today!!

Super card!

Vicky sa...

Just so gorgeous hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

marion sa...

Looks awesome, as always. Such a pleasure visiting your blog. Hugs, Marion

Hazel sa...

I love this card Maria Therese - I have this image which is another neglected piece of rubber that I must ink up!

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Janiel/ janny sa...

BEAUTIFUL dear... I love the texture..
hugs........

Fleur sa...

Beautiful, so very pretty
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Mel M. M. McCarthy sa...

Gorgeous card, Maria Therese. That Fairy Tale image is SO sweet & the little pearls and roses & your layered fabric really makes it!

Alice Wertz sa...

i prefer making girl cards, too! =) gorgeous card and love your sketch, Maria! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

debby4000 sa...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Mau xx sa...

This is beautiful, I love the pretty green colour and I love your Sassy and all your detail.
Hugs mau xx

Jen sa...

gorgeous Maria

jen xxx

Lizy sa...

This is just so sweet and girly Maria! Lovely!
Lizy xx

elsi sa...

Nydelig! Takk for at du er med på WOC sin utfordring denne uken ♥

My Hyde Away sa...

Utrolig fint og vårlig kort dette her. Liker farger og motivet godt. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Kort o Mania. Hilsen Kirsten.

Nelle sa...

Jättesött!
Tack för att du deltar hos Kort o Mania.

Kram Nelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails