lørdag 19. mai 2012

Gorgeous girl ♥

It's my posting day over at the Sugar Nellie blog,
 and for my project this time I've chosen to use one of the Gorgeous girls 
This sweetie is not in stock at the moment but you can find so many of her friends here
at Funky Kits, The paper I have used is from MME's Blush paper pad and she is coloured with Copic.
To make the tag I have used the big Tim Holtz tag die and the ribbon is from Wild Orchid crafts and I have mixed white and pink also flowers and leafs you can find at WOC.

Hope your all having a wonderful weekend.

Oh and one more thing before I  go.. while I'm away next week my blog will be busy with this..

How exiting is this!!

I want to enter this tag to these challenges:

16 kommentarer:

Gro sa...

Nydelig.

Klem :o)

carol sa...

Gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Catherine sa...

Gorgeous tag, love the lace at the bottom...

Kerttu sa...

Nydelig tag og flott fargelegging:)

klem

Pop's Cards sa...

Beautiful card sweetie ♥

Arabella sa...

This is so sweet Maria! I love the hessian and that lace is yummy!

Arabella

Mary J sa...

What a super tag, Maria Therese! Gorgeous touch of texture!

Rachel Parys sa...

She is so sweet! I am totally nuts about that lace, it's gorgeous!

Vicky sa...

So gorgeous sweetie...and have a lovely break too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Mojca sa...

This is really cute Maria Theresa! Such lovely coloring. Love it. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs! Mojca

Hazel sa...

Fab card Maria Therese

Love the hessian - it all works together so well - brilliant.

Thanks for stopping by to see me and leaving me a lovely comment.

Take care and Toodle Pip.

Hazel xx

Anne sa...

Nydelig! ELsker striestoffet, og så fine farger. :)

KLem, Anne.

Delphine sa...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Fantastic layout and embellishments and I LOVE your colours! Hugs Delphine xx

Sisters Craft Cafe sa...

so pretty tag! love all the textures and design.

~luanne

Alice Wertz sa...

so very sweet! love the burlap and lace details. beautiful work as always, Maria!

Aunty Sue sa...

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ with our Girlie Time Challenge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails