lørdag 15. mars 2008

New layout's & a adress book

My adressbook made with bind-it-all, October Afternoon paper, thickers and different other stuff

filled with pages from MM Noteworthy notebook and prism paper
A new competition I entered at a Norwegian Forum this is the first week and I got 2.place in my groupe..happy with that!!
Made for a competition we had to use something riund to stamp with that wasn't for stamping. I used the inside of a roll of toilett paper
Love to us tickets I have bougt many different but wish I had many more..
Made with Scarlet lime Feb. kit
Cool to try Prima paintable's, also from Scarlet Lime feb. kit


Have a nice weekend and I'll try to uppdate my blog in the Easter.. ;-)

4 kommentarer:

Maya sa...

Så utrolig mye kult du har laget i det siste da!!! Superflotte LO'er og den adresse boken var toppers...skikkeig god ide å bruke forskjellige ark inni den. ha en fin fin påske§

Beate sa...

Den boka var knallstilig!! :)
Og så likte jeg den LOen med snø.

Ønsker deg og dine en flott påske.
Klem fra Beate

Smartphone sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Servidores sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails