lørdag 22. mars 2008

Scrappedugnad & Gigi challenge

I made this canvas for our Norwegian challengeblog Scrappedugnad and their challenge made by Gigi! This really inspired me to do what I've been planning for a long time, decorate a canvas for my doughters room. Her whole mind is aboute pink and princesses, but no princesses on this one! Just sweet butterflies that I cut out with my CraftRobo on Making Memories Noteworty paper. The blackone's are BasicGrey rubons (not the easy'est to get them to stick) The background is MM painting (strawberry&cream + spotlight) And as you can se a wholelot of blingbling (I looooooove bling)






2 kommentarer:

Elisabeth sa...

heiiiiiiiiii
å *sukk* dette her var jo bare såååå nyyyydelig da;)

Ta en titt hos meg.. jeg har gitt deg en award...

ha en kjempe fin dag
klem fra elisabeth

Inger Marie sa...

Så nydelig den her var da og kortet under var også nydelig!!

Ha en flott dag!!

God klem

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails