mandag 21. september 2009

Being crafty


When I was at the hospital having Leonore one of the pain relief I got for the day's waiting for her arrival was heated rice-bags. And they really keep the heat long! And since Amanda loves a warm bed I bought this fabric a while back with the intention to make her a rice-bag. Well that's around 3 months ago, but with the fall here (wich means rain rain rain and a little more rain) I finally got my sewing machine out from hiding and made these. One for each sweetie. The heart is cut from a oncie Leonore has outgrown (before she got to use it, so it was really great to finally get to use it for something) and I feelt that the fabric might be too thin so I cut up a old bath towel to sew on the inside. And I admit I love the result!!

3 kommentarer:

Rach sa...

what a fabulous idea, and i love how you have used the onsie material for the heart... adorable. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers sa...

What a fab idea hun, love that you have used the onsie. May have to case this idea he he
Hugs Jacqui x

Viv sa...

How clever you are Tessa!! A great item and recycling that babygro too! Brilliant!
Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails