onsdag 27. oktober 2010

Layout Sketch 1 (by me)

A while ago I applied for at DT where part of the job was to make sketches..
So I tried out making a sketch and found that I loved it ♥ 
I did not make the team but ever since I've made sketches both Layouts and Card sketches..
 So this was my first sketch, hope you like it.
You may use it yourself if you want to but only for personal use.
If  you post it in your blog or anywhere else I hope you will credit me by linking to my blog.
And here is the layout I made with it..my sweetie playing dress-up for Kindergarten...
The papers I've used is Prima (pink flower) October Afternoon (I think..yellow) and the cute Clothes is Dear Lizzy, If anyone know a store (hopefully in Norway) that still have that one please let me know...

4 kommentarer:

xCarro.blogg.no sa...

Så fint!!

Anonym sa...

Love the clothes line and your sketch Maria!
Your daughter is adorable! what a doll! : )
Pam Going Postal

Bodil sa...

Kjempefin skisse. Loen din var skikkelig flott.

Amy sa...

Wow, this is such a pretty layout Maria! The pictures are darling and I love the doily to mat them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails