søndag 16. oktober 2011

These are a few of my favourite things..

Still inspired by Kellie to make a favourite list this month too..
That I've got from my sweet friend Elaine ♥♥ Love it!!

Prima Country Elegance - Light Brown 
I've had them for long and used them much before and fallen in love with them again!
One pack is filled with flowers and you'll have it a long time ♥

Tim Holtz -Weathered Clock 
Love this die ♥

I have used this kit + a add on I bought with it so much..
Can't wait until the next one drops in the mail..
Studio Calico - Glee Club 

3 kommentarer:

Vicky sa...

Mmmmmmm....lot's of loveliness hunni... xx

Beatemor sa...

Så mye godterier da :-) Jeg digger også den lost and found 2 - serien. Har brukt en del av de papirene selv :-)

Arabella sa...

Lovely list Maria! I keep meaning to do one too, but never get around to it! I love that My Mind's Eye paper!

Arabella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails