mandag 23. januar 2012

A few of my favourite things..


Okay again inspired by Kellie I'm showing you my favourite crafty stuff at the moment..

Got these crop bags this weekend with my SC kit and their already favourites,
and I will be getting more!! 

Love getting my Studio Calico kits!! 
This is one of my fave's Pin Cushion add-on kit a few months ago..

Sooo Love this Simply Sassy Sugar Nellie Stamp ♥♥

Wryn Images from Tiddly Inks


My Mind Eye paper pads.. Want them all!


This line.. Don't have it YET.. but I so love everything about it!!
I'm so buying this line ♥
Remember if you go to preorder this line at Stop And Scrap enter code 
MSCRAPPING at checkout
to get a extra 12% off already discounted prices.




3 kommentarer:

Mary J sa...

Oh, think they are becoming my faves too Maria Therese!

Have a lovely week honey!

marion sa...

The paper pad(s) are my favourite also, as for the Sassy stamp...pfff...they are all so gorgeous, cannot make a choiche...hugs, marion

Arabella sa...

Yummy!!!

Arabella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails