mandag 25. juni 2012

Smashing Summer

It's oh so quiet.. 
B and Leo just went to work and daycare , Amanda is sleeping quietly after yet another late evening before bedtime, later today we will have around 15 sugar-high girls partying and I have made cupcakes, chocolate cake and jelly, there will  party bags and soda and I will be so done when the ones not living here leave after two hours or so.. So for now I enjoy the quiet as there will be more than enough not so quiet later on..

I thought I'd share a few Smash* pages today  and
 I will try to get beck tonight or tomorrow with the candy draw for those who entered that one..

 Maja design Fika paper, banner is from a dear Lizzy paper little punch butterfly is fiskars
From last summer and this is from my Pink smash book.. 

If I survive the party I will be back soon..

13 kommentarer:

Dunja Trautmann sa...

these pages are so wonderful. the style is perfect sweetie.♥
Do you used washitape for the pics? (purple-wight stripes)

have a great day,
hugs, xx

Heidi sa...

Nydelige sider!
Klem, Heidi:)

Jessie sa...

Lovely pages! Enjoy the party!

Mojca sa...

Hehe of course you will survive, hope you have a great party! And the smash pages are just gorgeous with that soft pastel papers, waw! Hugs! Mojca

Becky sa...

Fab smash pages.
Becky xx

Anne sa...

Så kjempeherlige sider, digger bruken av papirer og detaljer. :)

Klem, Anne.

Rachel Parys sa...

So pretty! You do such a great job with those smash books!!

Katie sa...

These are gorgeous! Think I have to invest in a smash book :) Hope you survived the party! Hugs, Katie

Delphine sa...

Your pages are really gorgeous! They make me think I wish I knew how to do things other than cards:-)!!! Hugs Delphine xx

Alice sa...

really like the details. beautiful pages, Maria! hope you survived the party! =)

Mandy sa...

Gorgeous pages hunny, beautiful piccy's.
I hope the party went well :)
hugs Mandy xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

Sounds like you have a fun night planned! What a gorgeous page..All of the details are so pretty and that is a gorgeous photo :)

Arabella sa...

Beautiful! Such gorgeous pictures! I hope the party was fun!

Arabella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails