tirsdag 10. juli 2012

My girls ♥


Yet another layout with a Studio Calico kit, this one is from So Cal
First kit in a long time I've used up. But hopefully me being on less dt's will help me scrapbook those sweet pictures so I can have a mix for cards and layouts and Smash pages here in my blog. 
This layout isn't made for any challenges just inspired by the kit..
Aren't they sweet playing with the tablet together?!?

Today my oldest is going away with my Mum to visit my brother and she will be trying both air plane and train for the first time.. She is so exited and I can totally see why :)

12 kommentarer:

Mojca sa...

Wow what an adorable picture, they are both so sweet. And what a great smash page. Have a great day. Hugs! Mojca

Sue sa...

this is gorgeous. Such a lovely photo and the layout is wonderful

Sue

Anne sa...

Nydelig herlig, så flott med kakeservietten og fine farger. :)

Klem, Anne.

Anita sa...

Maria, this is gorgeous sweetie. And that picture is precious! I'm so excited for your daughter - I am sure she's going to have a fabulous time.

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, love the colours that you have used too perfect for the photo, gorgeous work, hugs Pops x x x

Rachel Parys sa...

One word, Awwwww...

Mary J sa...

Aw, I hope she has a fun time! What a great layout honey!

June Nelson sa...

Aw what a fabulous page, and your photograph is beauitufl what lovely girls love it huggies June xxxxx

Alice sa...

so sweet and precious! love love the design, too! fabulous work as always, Maria!

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

Aww cuties! What a lovely layout and photo :)

A Casa di Ale sa...

SONO UN'AMORE. COMPLIMENTI

CIAO DA ALE

Arabella sa...

Aww this is such a cute photo and your layout is awesome! I love it! I hope your eldest has a ball on her trip! How fun!

Arabella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails