lørdag 28. juli 2012

Smahing stuff...


Smashed some pages from last summer and I still have a couple more to show before I start showing you pages from this years vacation...
This first one I used a Some Odd Girl digi stamp on too, I loved colouring her but I had printed her a little to big for a card , she would have covered nearly the whole card.
If you want to look closer on her just click on the picture.
The cute cloud  and the fun ticket are from the dear Lizzy chipboard's.
I also added some yummi washi tape 

And one more , here I've used washi tape to make a frame and the stickers are from Dear Lizzy.

10 kommentarer:

Jessie sa...

Cute pages and I love the washi tape frame!

Mojca sa...

Waw tha washi tape frame is gorgeous. I love the fotos, so sweet. Hugs! Mojca

Tone-Lill sa...

Cute holiday pages with sweet photos, love the wooden washi tape fram. It really gave a cool effect to your page :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

Gorgeous! Love the beautiful colouring of that sog and the image is too cute :)

Anita sa...

Beautiful pages Maria. I love the picture of you and your baby - gorgeous!

Rachel Parys sa...

Awww!!! What a fantastic idea, would've never thought to make a frame with the tape, it's awesome!! Gorgeous work!

June Nelson sa...

Aw im loving these pages at the moemnt sweets, and your photographs are so beautiful ,kust lovely big huggies June xx

Alice sa...

love those sweet pages and photos! thanks for sharing, Maria! hope you have a lovely weekend!

Shelby sa...

Beautiful pages!

Shelby

Mary J sa...

So beautiful Maria Therese - you are so brilliant at enhancing your photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails