onsdag 29. august 2012

Smash book ♥

 I do like to scrapbook regular layouts too, and I like them more than the Smash pages, but this is so much better way to show how our vacation was, I have kept a vacation journal for several years.. once I even made space for the pictures in between my journalling..  wrote what picture I wanted to use.. but the pictures never got printed and that is over 3 years ago now.. 
So a travelling printer like my Selphy is so great to have!!
And I think taking pictures of the layouts is the hardest thing to take picture of...
I didn't like so much pink/purple background so I washi'ed over most of the first page..

8 kommentarer:

Cheryl sa...

Gorgeous! I love the pretty details.


--Cheryl--

Mary J sa...

Lovely! Great way to use the tape!

Mojca sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Mojca sa...

Waw this are also so gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Vicky sa...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Delphine sa...

Gorgeous! Lovely details and I LOVE all the washi tape! Hugs Delphine xx

Karyn S sa...

this is so sweet! I'm loving all that washi!!

Shelby sa...

These pages are so sweet and love how you've used the mason jar.
Shelby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails