lørdag 15. september 2012

You are so cute ♥


When it's raining it pouring (outside that is) 
Our fire place is heated up and we have been one little trip outside.
Don't really know what no. Coffee cup I'm on right now but hey I always manage to fall a sleep quickly anyway.. must be one of the perks of having small ones in the house..
I made this with a kit from a Studio Calico class and I WILL need more of those wood veneer stars 
(and other shapes..) The pretty pink tag comes from one of the girls clothes 
And the hexagon die I got from my sweet sweet friend who know's that I'm hooked on that shape ♥♥
Thank you so much sweetie you know it will be used ♥

I sat down today and wrote a Christmas gift list (always gives me panic but helps me remember every big and little gift) Those of you who have followed my blog for a while know that I decorate candy bags to give away and this year I will try for 7...And of course I will post them on here too....

4 kommentarer:

Vicky sa...

Awww adorable hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Rachel Parys sa...

They are so cute!! Awesome page!

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

Gorgeous!! Cute photo and I love the layering on this! The little hexagons are lovely :)

Alice sa...

love how you used the hexagon die on this. sweet page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails