lørdag 27. april 2013

Kiss kiss ♥ And sweet news


I finally received the Maggie Holmes paper and embellish I ordered months and months ago so I had a little play yesterday. Nothing like new stuff to get some inspiration!

Now onto my Sweet news 
Yaaaaaaaaay ♥♥
All the text stamps on my layout are from Give a girl a 
You can find the store here  
Kellie's blog you can find here 
And Give a girl a on Facebook you can find here 

Other stuff on my layout 
The Coffee stain is a Cocoa Daisy stamp
The black stains are from a chalk spray from Tattered Angel Glimmer mist 
The wood letters and stickers I'm not sure where from.

Have a sweet weekend ♥

4 kommentarer:

Rachel Parys sa...

Darling page!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

gorgeous! i love the layers on this one...beautiful details and a huge congrats on your guest dt spot!! :D

Anita sa...

This is a beautiful page Maria. Congrats on your guest DT!

Karyn S sa...

wowee, love the paint splats and that coffee stain stamp on your gorgeous layout. Congrats on being a guest designer for Give A Girl A ...!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails