søndag 26. januar 2014

Layout with Whiff Og Joy

Whiff of Joy don't only have cute stamps but also
stamps,dies and lots of other stuff that are great for scrapbooking.. 


This is one of my favorites, Yogurt Ice-cream from 7/11.
And let me tell you I was not happy when I tried to go buy it in November and they had closed down the machine for the season. We have to go into town for 7/11 so it was probably a while since they had shut it down.. But hey what's wrong with yogurt ice-cream at winter???

Well enough rambling..   (just had to get it out..)
The butterfly paper is from this paper pad from Whiff of Joy 
The Vintage papers you will find here
The gorgeous Waterfall of Hearts Die-Light you can pick up here
The star arrow to the left you will find at this sentiment set
And the arrow stamp above the picture you will find at this sentiment set  
The heart behind the letters are from the Nested Hearts Die-lights
and the letters are the Alphabet - Set of 28 dies
The gorgeous gorgeous feather (I love feathers) is from "Staying in Touch" Die-Lights
along with 3 other fabulous dies that are some of my favorites.
And not to forget the pearl brad in the corner of the vintage paper ,
their all gorgeous sof colours so check them out. Them alone is a perfect excuse to put in a order at Whiff of Joy ♥♥♥ 

The background paper I think is by Studio Calico and the sequin heart + pink tab on top of the paer are from one of my Oh deer me kits . The paper is sprayed with glimmer mist and I chalk my edges with Prima chalk ink .

Big Hugs Maria Therese

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails