torsdag 12. mars 2009

Wrath of flowers



Well everyone loves new stuff so I've been diving into my new papers and stash..
Still scrapping summer photo's from our vacation.. Promised my self last time I develloped 1000 pictures that next time it wouldn't go half a year before develloping.. Weeeeeel still working on those 1000 pic's (half way through I think..) and I think it might be half a year now.. around there somewhere...
Sooo because of my new love for cardmaking..well my goal is to get through the pile of pictures before the baby comes.. and with 7 more weeks..I'd better hurry!!!!

Sweetie was at her first children's birthday party today. And she looooves to dressup in her best dresses, so she had so much fun. While she was there me and my husband took the time to go eat at a new resturant in town.. yummi yumm food and soo relaxing!

Will be back tomorrow with a round layout...

4 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

Wow, Tessa. . .such a pretty layout! I love the colors and the pretty papers. Gosh, I really need to create my layouts. Every time I see someone posting a layout, it reminds me that I haven't created one for weeks. Love the picture. . .your daughter is so pretty!!

Maria

Riet sa...

wowwww Tessa,what a beautiful creation.

hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers sa...

Wow Tessa what a beautiful daughter you have dear and what a wonderful page this is absolutely perfect. So glad you had a good night out
Hugs Jacqui xx

stardustgemsandribbon sa...

Amazing layout, what beautiful flower pictures :-)
What a great idea to eat out while your daughter was at the party!
Hugs
Carole x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails