torsdag 1. april 2010

Karen's Doodles Easter Blog Hop

To celebrate Karen's Doodles more than 1000 Blog Followers, we are having Easter Blog Hops. Yes, I said Hops! There are 4 separate Hops going on.... 

For each individual hop, visit all the participating members blogs and you will find an Easter Egg with a number on it . Collect the numbers and add up the total. Be sure to leave a comment while you are visiting, as each Design Team member will be choosing one person from their comments to win the Karen's Doodles image they have used. There will be 4 Grand Prize winners, one for each blog Hop, chosen from the visitors who send in the correct total of the eggs for that particular Hop.

The winner will get their choice of 4 Karen's Doodles images.
For this hop, please send your answer to:  scadmin@email.dk 

But wait, there is more, anyone visiting all the blogs for all 4 Hops can enter to win a
Super Grand Prize of 4 Karen's Doodles images plus an autographed
Karen's Doodles original piece of art.
 
Just visit all 4 Country's blog hops, collect the numbers from the eggs and send the grand total to karensdoodleseasterbloghop@gmail.com The Hops will close on Saturday, April 3 at midnight EST. Winners will be announced on each Challenge blog before their weekly challenge.

 So this is the list you need to follow for the Scandinavian Challenge blog hop
Angelica
Carolina
Maria Therese (that's me)
Nancy
Tanja
Annita

My easter egg nr is:
 
And here is my card (remember leave a comment for a chanse to winn the digi stamp I'm using)
The digi I've used is called 'Love at first sight' and you'll find her here.  


 Now head on over to Nancy's blog 


 


 

  

38 kommentarer:

Lori sa...

Ooooh, great minds think alike! I knew I liked you :)

This card is BEAUTIFUL! You've done a fantastic job with her!!!

Congratulations on your new DT with Pollycraft. That is awesome! You have great talent and they are very blessed to have you.

So nice to connect with you, Maria. Happy Easter to you too!

Love and hugs ~ Lori

Unknown sa...

Awesome card and your coloring is fab!!

Hugs and Hopps~
Ramona

Gry-Heidi sa...

SÅ herlig kort ! Nydelig fargelagt og stilig med glitter på kjolen ! Kjempesøtt motiv :)
Ha en fin påske !

Klem, Gry-Heidi :)

COSTAR sa...

Hop Hop Hop I'm going on a Hop, to all the DT members and leaving a note.
Collecting all the numbers on the eggs, Hope I know my Math because that is some time ago. LOL
Hop Hop

Hugggzzzz Colinda

Kari sa...

Å,så nydelig kort!Motivet er jo supersøtt!
Lekre farger!Stilig med glitter :)
Takk for sjansen til å vinne :)

Ønsker deg en flott dag :)

Klem,Kari :o)

Bon Bob’s Delights sa...

Beautiful card. Love the colors!

Linda sa...

Hi
What a fun it is to do the blog hop. I love your card with karen's sweet image.

hugs Linda

Aud Kirsten sa...

Et nyyydelig kort med et herlig motiv!
Hopper videre jeg............

klem:)

Unknown sa...

what a sweet card! I love the match of the colors and the glitter you added on the girl's dress!

Randi WS sa...

Motivet er jo bare herlig!! Nydelig fargelagt - kjempestilig med ørepynt og glitter på ballerinakjolen ;)

Diana sa...

Hej.
Hvor er det et super kært kort.
Rigtig god påske
Knus Diana

Anonym sa...

Søtt kort du har laget, herlige farger og motiv!

Fortsatt god påske!
Klemmer Ida:o)

Patricia Mae sa...

very cute

racinggrandma61 sa...

great job

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

Well, firstly I must say congratulation to the start of all the Karen’s Doodles Challenge Blog. Secondly I wish you well with your first Blog Hop for each Challenge Blog. You are so lucky to have such wonderful designs to work with. I would love to be in with a chance of winning anything as I make my cards to sell solely to raise funds for different charities and anything I win via challenges or blog hops go to this good cause. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Julie sa...

Sweet sweet card.

M.J. Rutledge sa...

Love the colors

DQ sa...

Sweet card, love the embossing

Andrea sa...

what a cute card you made
and I found your egg so I just hop on to the next one
hugs andrea

Michelle sa...

Beautiful card with such a gorgeous image! Well done and thanks for sharing!

Mary sa...

Georgeous card! I love this image it's so cute! Still on my gotta have list. Maybe I'll get lucky and win it!! Thanks for the chance!

Mary

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling sa...

I love this image. I am hoppin' down the blogging trail... oh btw I posted the blog hop on my site! Laurie's Blog

Chelsea sa...

oh Wow! This is too too sweet! I love her cute pink tiny earing too! Beautiful! ~Chelsea

Chris sa...

Love your lace and your butterfly. They really set off the image beautifully

Ginny sa...

gorgeous :0)

Gloria Westerman sa...

Love your glitter....and coloring....great job....thank you for sharing....

scrappintlc sa...

Gorgeous card. I love the doily around the image.

Riina sa...

What a cute card - I love it.

Hugs
Riina

Linda sa...

Nydelig kort :o)
Hopper videre jeg

Renata van Miltenburg sa...

Oh, this card is so sweet...love the lacelook around the image!

I'm not joining in for the price, just hopping around ;)

Liefs, Renata
Karen's Doodles NL

Krista's Design sa...

Hi,
I love this little girl...
What a gorgeous card you made...
Luv&Hugs,
Krista

Trimgym sa...

Lovely image and card, enjoying the hop.

Jo

Meretekj sa...

Nydelig kort med et kjempesøtt motiv:))

Margreet sa...

you did a great job.......so cute....love the square lace!
xxx Margreet

Jolara sa...

i love your card, it is soooo sweet !
and I found your egg so I just hop on to the next one.
Joyce x

scraphobby sa...

ik vind deze super ,ook de stempel hier hou ik van .
gr marian

Nancy in Iowa sa...

This is just darling. One of my favorites of the blog! Love how you finished off the tutu. You are very talented!
All good wishes,
Nancy in Iowa

Julies Crafty Creations sa...

lovely soft colours, very delicate, fantastic card Hugs Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails