tirsdag 29. juni 2010

Birthday Boy unwrapped

Here is my second preview from Spesch's birtday release.
Go see more of them in the Spesch blog.
The new stamps from Max will be released July First.
You know what.. I'm feeling weird posting a boy card on my pink cozy blog.. 
must be because of the two girly girl's I have twirling around in our house...

Tomorrow I'll be back with a new Karen's Doodles card aaaaaaaaaand..
tomorrow after the princesses is in their bed's I WILL GO SEE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!! 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! 

8 kommentarer:

Amy sa...

What a great boy card! Love the colors and the image is so cute! Awesome card Maria!

CraftyC sa...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the image and beautifully coloured.
Clairexx

Elaine sa...

Fabulous boys card Maria. I'm lovin these new images. Beautifully coloured as always.
Have a great night out tomorrow.
Love Elaine xx

Lisa sa...

Hi Maria, Fab boys card! Great colours and image. It's lovely to see you are making good use of the goodies you won in my blog candy.

Lisa x

Mina sa...

hes great and perfect for a boys birthday card...fabulous colouring
Mina xxx

Emma sa...

A fabulous card Maria, love the image and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

cats whiskers sa...

What a brill card dear, love the image and lush papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Turid sa...

Så mange nye kule stempler du har brukt siden sist jeg var innom bloggen din <3 Skulle kommentert under hvert kort.... Har kost meg skikkelig på en onsdags formiddag, med titting i bloggen din! Takk for at du deler og inspirerer
Klem Turid :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails