mandag 19. juli 2010

Happy Birthday Paula!!!! (Pollycraft Challenge #53)



Happy birthday to you 
happy birthday to you 
Happy birthday Sweet Paula!!!
Happy birthday to you!!!!

Today it's sweet Paula my boss lady at Pollycraft's Birthday.
So this is the card that arrived in her mailbox a few day's ago. Hope you like it sweetie!!

So prettyplease make a birthday card and show it to us over at Pollycraft!!
And if you use a Pollycraft image you might just be one of our favourits ;)

And if you're still reading cross your fingers that I get AWSOME summer weather on my vacation.
(there will still be a few posts from me while I'm on vacation so keep coming back) 

8 kommentarer:

LindaSS sa...

Du lager så utrolig masse flott, helt herlig..

Og tusen takk for at jeg var så heldig å vinne pakken med stempeltrykk... blir en herlig høst når de kommer i posten..

Ønsker deg en flott ferie med masse sol og sommer.. :)

Linda

Michele Roos sa...

Such a gorgeous card Maria. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Anonym sa...

Nyyydelig kort!! Koslig kort til Paula!;o)

Fortsatt god og kreativ sommer!
Klemmer Ida:o)

Elaine sa...

Sweet card Maria.(Happy birthday Paula!)
Hope the weather is kind to you.
Love Elaine xx

Jodi sa...

Such a cute and sweet birthday card!! Love the colors you used and those papers too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kylie sa...

Gorgeous birthday card you've created for Paula. I hope you have a fantastic holiday and get to soak up some rays of sunshine!

Hugs Kylie xo

Jeanette sa...

This is such a sweet card my dear! I love the image and the colors that you have used!
Have a very good vacation and I hope the weather is perfect!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Pia sa...

super nydeligt kort.
knus Pia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails