torsdag 18. november 2010

Sugar Bowl ♥ 48

The theme this week at The Sugar Bowl is black&white + one more color, and as you can see I chose Green.
The lovely sketch this week is by Marlene.
The sweet stamp is from Sugar Nellie's Simply Sassy line ♥
And the yummi prize this week is 
Nesties classic scalloped squares and sheet of not yet released Alice in wonderland stamps from Leanne Ellis
wish I could enter in the draw for the prize!!
And as usual you need to include a Sugar Nellie Stamp to bee in the prize draw..
So head on over to the Sugar Bowl and look at what the rest of the dt has done with this sweet sketch!!

12 kommentarer:

CraftyC sa...

Love our card Maria. Fab papers and I love this image!
Clairex

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. sa...

Lovely card Maria! I love your colouring!!! Great job on this one!
Hugs, Marit.

Dena sa...

Oh man, this is toooooo cute! You did a fabulous job with this darling image! Love your card!
Hugs, Dena

Erika sa...

I so love these new stamps. Love your take on the challenge.

Anonym sa...

Sooo gorgeous Maria, love everything about it :)

Hugs, Marlene x

Elaine sa...

Beautiful Maria. I love the colour choice of green and your colouring of this little sweetie is perfect!

Love Elaine xx

Janiel/ janny sa...

OH MY This is adorable!!!!! I have got to get these images!! LOL..

You ask on my blog this morning what I use to color my images.. I use copic markers and sometimes watercolour penicls with them. If you don't have copic markers there is a link on my blog to Michelle's Scrapbooking and More and she has GREAT prices on them!!
I hope that helps sweetie..
hugs, Janiel

Amy sa...

Fabulous card, love your paper mix and she is so cute with her sassy attitude!

raindropecho sa...

Oh my goodness! The coloring on this card is GREAT! Lovely papers, beautiful distressing. What a gorgeous creation!

- Ann

stephanne sa...

This is too cute!!! What a wonderful take on the sketch and your colouring is AMAZING!!!
hugs, stephanne

Pat sa...

Oh Maria Therese...I am completely in love with these little darlings!!! And you definitely did this little sweetheart justice! Your coloring is gorgeous! And your green DPs and flower are just perfect!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Ali Watson sa...

This is fab lol I love this image it's me with my specs on eh mind you my hair is now short and blond lol. Stunning as always. Hugs Ali x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails