torsdag 4. november 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge 47 Sketch by me ♥

The Sketch for this challenge is made by me :)
Hope you like it ♥
And the theme this week is Ribbon ♥
What a lovely theme, and that leave it open for so many possibilities..
Just as long you use a Sugar Nellie stamp so you can have a chance at the awesome prize!
Snowflake nestie and 6 stamp selection of 'winter' Sugar Nellie stamps! 
 This yummy stamp I got from sweet sweet  Elaine
The paper is from Poppy Design   very shimery and perfect for this sweet fairy ♥

So please pop on over to the Sugar Bowl to see the rest of the girls cards ♥

7 kommentarer:

Erika sa...

Maria Theresa loved this sketch thanks....I've been waiting for an excuse to get out my doilies.

Ali Watson sa...

Morning sweetie :D thank you for an amazing sketch I loved this one. your card is fab as always Maria Therese this cutie is on my wishlist. Have a super sweet day. hugs Ali x

Elaine sa...

Morning Sweetie.
I LOVED your sketch!
Love your card too, one of my favourite images, fave colours and lots of sparkle - perfect!

Have a great day
Love Elaine xx

lise sa...

nydelige kort og LOer i bloggen din!! du er utrolig flink til å farge stempeltrykk:)
ha en fin kveld:)

Unknown sa...

Maria Therese...thanks for the great sketch...it was so much fun working with!! Your card is gorgeous! So pink and glittery and girly!! My fave combination!! Your coloring is beautiful...and I love your lace trim. Pat Frank

Amy sa...

OMGosh, this is sooo beautiful Maria! Love her and the sparkly wings and wand you've given her! The butterfly is a perfect touch, gorgeous card!

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous card and sketch, sorry I was so late with it.. but really enjoyed working with it.

Hugs, Marlene x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails