lørdag 19. mars 2011

I give you my ♥ ~ Simply Sassy

Don't you just love this stamp?
I think it's so sweet and I even used it for my husbands gift tag on his Christmas present.
You find I give you my heart here 
If you just found out you need her ;) 
I have colored her with Copic's and Prisma color pencil's.
I see this doesn't show as good as I would on the Picture but the heart is covered with glitter.
The patterned paper is mostly Maja design but the Pink paper is from Pion. 
The sentiment is  from Stempelglede ♥

I want to wish all of you sweet girls (boy's???) visiting me a  fabulous weekend!
Thank you for any comment you may leave.

And I'll also enter this card into these challenges:




8 kommentarer:

Tiets sa...

what a lovely card!!
Have a nice weekend,
Hugs Tiets

Unknown sa...

i love all the texture on your card!...it's very pretty and vintage looking...and great coloring, too:)

have a nice weekend:)

xoxo

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie, this is just stunning, love everything about it, gorgeous work hugs pops x x x

Vicky sa...

Just so beautiful hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Tasha sa...

Your card is beautiful, i love the different patterns and colours of the dp and the beautiful image you used
love tasha xx

Amy sa...

Such a pretty card, love the design and the sentiment on the tag looks so cool!

Chelsea sa...

So beautiful and sweet. I adore these images, would love to color one some day.
Love,
Chelsea

Debs sa...

another stunning card hon :0)..thanks for sharing with us at WNW...hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails