tirsdag 2. oktober 2012

Guest at CMN

I'm so lucky to be guest at Copic Marker Norge for their latest challenge♥
Thank you Siv for asking me ♥

The challenge is A sketch by Siv with the theme Untraditional Christmas colours 

And since I was going to be a gust at CMN I was good girl and wrote down the colour's I used ;)
Skin: E13,E11,E00,E000,R20
Hair: E30, E44,E47
Clothes: R85,R83,R81, RV00
Ornament /socks: B06, B14,B12, B41
details on ornament/clothes: Y28, y21


The papers are this and that's from my stash but I know the blue one's are Pion.
The die and stamp around the sentiment is from Tickled Pink, If you'r lucky you might still find it in stores.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the bling is Prima.
I've also glossed the Christmas ornament with Glossy accent.

I'm back this Saturday with two more cards for my guest  post at CMN :)
And I will be back tonight with another card for a challengeand the news I told you about ;)

I want to enter these challenges:

13 kommentarer:

Kerttu sa...

Så vel fortjent gdt plass:) Nydelig kort som alltid.
klem:)))

A Casa di Ale sa...

CIAO MARIA, MOLTO BELLA...MI PIACE TANTO COME HAI COLORATO IL TIMBRO

CIAO DA ALE

Anita sa...

It's gorgeous Maria. I love everything about this card. Beautiful colors, the doily, flowers, and the little blue gems add lots of sparkle.

Faye sa...

Sooooretty. Luuuurve! X

Rachel Parys sa...

Soooo gorgeous MT! Love this for xmas!

Shelby sa...

Beautiful card and love the sketch! The distressing combined with the doily looks wonderful

Shelby

Paper Issues sa...

I love the movement in your page! Thanks for linking up at Paper Issues! I highlighted your page today! :)

Alina sa...

it's a very pretty card, Maria!

Lizzy sa...

Very pretty card, beautifully coloured Tilda and great layout ..thanks for playing in our BINGO challenge at Totally Tilda..good luck!

xx Hugs Lizzy & TT team

coops sa...

so gorgeous and pretty marie.tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Tracy sa...

This is adorable! Congrats on your guestie spot! Hugs!

Nicola sa...

Beautiful Tilda creation Maria, your colouring is awesome and I love your attention to detail!
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our Bingo challenge and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Suzi Mac sa...

This is so sweet, love your layout and colouring. Such a cute Tilda. Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge over at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails