tirsdag 19. mars 2013

Sleepy girl + candy reminder

First I want to remind you of the little candy I have going on through this week look here

Then I have a layout of little sweetie , very very happy with the layout but not so much with the scan..
I had so many attempts and this is the best one.. 
might go back to photographing my layouts closer to summer..
The stamps all except the camera one is from Give a girl a..
And the papers are from Elle's Studio.
I want to enter this to the current paper issues challenge


6 kommentarer:

Vicky sa...

Aw this is sooooooooo sweet hun, love it!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mojca sa...

Such a cutie and gorgeous layout. hugs! Mojca

Shelby sa...

Adorable layout and love all of the different elements.

Shelby

Elise sa...

Hi Sweetie!!! OoOoh your little girl is such a DARLING I tell you!! She is so gorgeous .. even when she's sleeping she looks like a little Angel. :)

Totally LOVE your layout .. love the colors too!!!

ps .. I giggled at your last comment on my blog ..seriously I did! Can't wait to see your card! :)

Love,
Elise

debby4000 sa...

Wonderful and gorgeous page.
luv
Debby

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Oh it's fantastic, I love your work, superb design!!
Love, Mel. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails