fredag 15. mars 2013

Tilda hiding heart ♥


Today I have a Tilda card to share
I have used Tilda hiding heart and coloured her with Copic
On the edge of the Image I have used Magnolia Chicken wire
The pretty papers are from My Minds Eye - Memorable pad
The pretty button is 
and the beauuuutiful butterfly is 
I also used some gorgeous 
and the pearls are Heart Pearls and 
 Magnolia Knick Kanckerys

Did you see


It's 15% off on Magnolia at Bunny Zoe's this weekend ♥
So hurry go get your favourite!!

15 kommentarer:

marion sa...

Such a sweet and fab card, hugs, Marion

marion sa...

Such a sweet and fab card, hugs, Marion

Danni sa...

Very sweet card!

Mojca sa...

ohhhhh so pretty Maria Therese. gorgeous layout and pretty colouring. hugs! Mojca

Vicky sa...

So pretty hun...and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Rebekah sa...

This is so pretty sweetie I am loving that chicken wire stamp! hugs Rebekah xx

Alyce sa...

just stunning! i love how she is coloured up...the papers are gorgeous :)

Rachel Parys sa...

So sweet! I like this simple layout! Awesome job!

coops sa...

so gorgeous maria.stunning pretty tilda and colours :D

xx coops xx

Mary J sa...

So very beautiful!

Anna Sigga sa...

Gorgeous card - love the colors you used here!

Silvie Z sa...

Hello sweetie! Hope you had a lovely weekend!
I came to say how much I love your SC book mark but could leave without leaving a comment on this card as well:) It's beautiful! Love how you stamped the chicken wire!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Silvie xx

Elise sa...

Hi Maria Therese! How are you doing Sweetie? I hope everything is great! Well, I absolutely love your Tilda card .. it's so GORGEOUS as always! :) Such beauuuuuutiful colors too!

Big Hugs to you,
Elise

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, I love it, hugs Pops x x x

Karla sa...

Just gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails