fredag 19. juli 2013

FFF Lace and pearls

and it was my challenge to decide so I went for 
Lace and Pearls 
such a nice combination ♥
For my stamped image I decided to go with a brown ink pad to get a softer look.
The papers are from My Minds Eye and the Stamp is the July's release 
She is coloured with copic 
And the film strip is also from the July release 
The Veneer Camera is a Studio Calico one and the Butterfly is Make it crafty 

So please come  join our challenge for a chance at winning some TGF rubber ♥

4 kommentarer:

Loopylou. sa...

hiyah maria therese! oooh i just love this! she is so cute and I love that snippet of film strip too!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Crea Astrid sa...

What a beautiful card. So cute.

Hugs, Astrid.

Delphine sa...

Gorgeous! Beautiful details and colours ♥! BIG hugs Delphine xx

Elise sa...

Hi ya Sweetie!!!

This is absolutely GORGEOUS .. totally loving on the colors and wooden embellies!!!!

Hope you and your family are enjoying the Summer!

Sending Big Hugs,
Elise

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails