lørdag 23. november 2013

Whiff of Joy Christmas tags

It's always pretty with self made gift tags at Christmas ,
when I got my kit from WoJ the first thing that dropped to my mind was Tag's..

 Here is one up close 
I used my Tim Holtz big tag die but you can use anything and this is a typical tag that your able to buy precut too, or you can even cut rectangle and cut of two of the corners but be sure to measure first as I know from experience that uneven cutting won't look pretty!

and one even more close up..


These product's you will find over at Whiff of Joy 
French Vintage Postmarks (their one of my fave embellish stamps and I use them so so much!!)

Hope you got some inspiration for your Christmas tag's

3 kommentarer:

Mojca sa...

Waw what a gorgeous tag, love the small flowers and fabulous colour. have a lovely weekend. Hugs! Mojca

marion sa...

Wowww love love love it, so briljantly made and still very cute, stunning ! Hugs, marion

Rachel Parys sa...

I love these simple and gorgeous tags!!! Wow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails