tirsdag 29. april 2014

Enjoy

It's been a while since I posted a layout and with all the nice weather that has been I found a summer photo to make a layout from. This photo is one of last years summer instagram's
The paper is a leftover from my stash and the frames I believe are from Crate paper. The stars are some tiny wood mounted stamps I've had in my stash for a while and I don't think their from any producer just ones I found over at etsy..

Whiff of Joy products used:


Have fun getting crafty ♥♥



3 kommentarer:

Loopylou. sa...

oh hunny that is so gorgeous, I love that piccy of the girls
huge hugs Lou xxxxx

Mojca sa...

Gorgeous layout, such a pretty butterfly and the picture is really cute. hugs! Mojca

Hege sa...

Så nydelig denne var. Utrolig flotte farger. Liker også det enkle oppsettet og de søte detaljene.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails