torsdag 8. mai 2014

Pisces



I just fell in love with this stamp the second I saw it in the Whiff Of Joy Web shop.
Isn't she the cutest!?!!! She's called Pisces  after the Zodiac sign and she is coloured with Copic sketch and Ciao.  Other Whiff Of Joy Products used in my card are , Pearl Brads - Yellow BasicsFrench Vintage Postmarks - 26 stamps (as you probably know are my favourites of all time to craft with if you're a follower of this blog) Crystals - Candy Pink Charming Doily Die-Light

Thank you for Visiting , Happy crafting and I'll post a layout using some yummi Whiff Of Joy products for you this weekend so stay tuned ♥♥
 

1 kommentar:

marion sa...

Pure cuteness, love how you coloured the fishes, lovely, have a great weekend, hugs, Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails