mandag 29. september 2014

More Calendar tags

As promised I would have a post with more Calendar tags by the end of the month so this is what I came up with this weekend


As you can see I had some new Christmas dies to play with ♥
And here are some close up's



And this is what I used for my tags
Large Nested Tag Die-lights - set of 5
Christmas Tree NESTED Die-Lights - set of 3
Christmas Baubles Die-Lights - set of 3
Snowflakes Trio
Nested Hearts Die-lights - set of 5
Halfpearls - Lotus Blossom
Halfpearls - Snowwhite
Halfpearls - Caramel Sugar
Numbers - 21 stamps

Hope you found some inspiration to get started on your Calendar tags
(The holes were made with a silent setter )

Big hugs Maria

2 kommentarer:

Elaine sa...

You are doing amazing at getting all the tags done so early!! Send me some of your mojo please!
Love them all ♥

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

marion sa...

They are so gorgeous, hugs, Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails