mandag 22. mars 2010

Sukkersøtt #77 Blue and green without flowers

  
Isn't the im,age on this card cute... Bought her a week ago and finally had the time to color her.
I used her for this weeks challenge at Sukkersøtt  Blue and green without flowers.
And as some of you know.. I looooooooove to use flowers..but the cute butterflies saved me, and it was so nice to make a girl's card with these colors!! And I like the size of the card too, might be more in this size later..
Oh yes.. the cute digi is from Spesch Designer Stamps 

7 kommentarer:

Connie sa...

Stilig kort du har laget Maria Therese :o)
Lykke til.
Ha en fin dag.
Klem Connie

eba sa...

Flott kort til utfordringen!

Paolchen sa...

Beautiful card!!
This is so gorgeous.

Love
Paola

Mina sa...

fabulous...I love the image and the embellishments and lace are just perfect
Mina xxx

Anonym sa...

Beautiful card...and a very pretty image :)
Forgot to say before...I know what you mean about the WOJ images. There are a lot that I don't like, but I really do like Mr and Mrs Foxglove...there's just something rather retro and fun about them...yet they are still cute and pretty!!!
Hugs
Carole x

Leann sa...

This is beautiful - see, you don't have to have flowers on cards!!!! {although your flowers are always much prettier than mine!}
Hugs x

milli sa...

Så utrolig stilig kort! Likte så godt detaljen med sommerfuglen!
Klem fra
Camilla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails