torsdag 26. januar 2012

The Sugar Bowl 76

First I want to thank all of you who tokk the time to share what card-stock your using for coloring! Thank you it helps so much! I have another question for you all too but I'll leave it for another day ;)


This challenge at The Sugar Bowl it's our sweet Sugar Mama Gayle who made a sweet sketch for us.
And we have a really fun option too, paper-piecing.
I also want to apologize for the foggy picture, I wish it was crisper but it's that time of year that even If I use the daylight lamp and the brightest time of day it just gets like this..
I promise it will get better :)

The prize for the lucky winner is 4 stamp of her choice (or his if it's a boy..) from the Lovely Sugar Nellie Collection at Funky kits. Or 6 stamps if we get 100+ entries ♥
And remember to use a Sugar Nellie stamp to join our challenge.

For this card I've used Sweet Bumble Bee  
The papers are MME But I'm not really sure if it's the Blush pad or the Madison Avenue pad..
The sweet Gorjuss girl is colored with copic and the dress is shaded with copic's from Warm Grey 
The corner is a Make it Crafty Laster-cut Chipboard♥ and the sentiment is TGF clear stamp.

I want to enter these challenges:

20 kommentarer:

Pop's Cards sa...

Morning sweetie, this is fabulous as always hugs Pops x x x

Kerttu sa...

Nydelig kort som alltid;)

klem
Kerttu

Anne sa...

Kjempeskjønt kort, så flott paper piecing. :)

Lilian sa...

Beautiful work Maria! I love your soft sweet colors. Her dress is just perfect for paper piecing. :) Lils

Erika sa...

Lovely soft colour combo Maria and great paper piecing. Crafty hugs,
Erika.

Victoria sa...

very pretty card

Vicky sa...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the colours & the image is fab.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Alina sa...

it's a very pretty card, Maria!
hugs, Alina

Elaine sa...

Beautiful Maria.
I love these stamps (but shhhh..don't tell anyone, I've never inked up Bumble Bee:( she is perfect for paper piecing)
Love these soft, pretty colours and a fab sentiment..I need to go and find that set myself now :)

Hugs Elaine xx

Amy sa...

This is beautiful Maria, she looks so sweet and that sentiment is awesome!

Mary J sa...

A soft beautiful make Maria Therese!

Mo sa...

Beautiful card dear Maria-Therese, I love this image !!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Angela sa...

Oh this is so sweet. I love the vintage colors and the paper piecing you did on her dress.
Hugs:)
Angela

CraftyC sa...

A beautiful card Maria!
Clairexx

Rachel Parys sa...

This card is so soft and pretty! I love the colors and the image, great work!!

Fiona sa...

wow this is gorgeous...I love this stamp for paper piecing as her dress is a good size and not fiddly.

Fi
x

sara sa...

gorgeous card she is so sweet love that sentiment too thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x

Elise sa...

HI Maria Therese! Aboslutely gorgeous! Love her beautiful dress!

Hugs,
Elise

Giò sa...

Your card is adorable. Cute image and sentiment too!
Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Pat sa...

Hi Maria Therese...what a totally adorable card!! Your coloring is stunning! This cutie's hair is so shiny...it looks real!! Hugs. Pat Frank

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails