torsdag 8. november 2012

Fairytales ♥ at Saturated Canary

Have you seen the fabulous new digi's from Saturated Canary??
Their up in the shop now and I know you need them ;)

And I have used Princess Rose Red and she is coloured with Copic  
Around the edges I have used a Stempelglede stamp.

So sorry I have been so quiet lately but I've had much going on and I hope to get beck to crafting more soon. It's just been hard finding inspiration and mojo lately.
But I have a few things to post during this next week and I will have a little candy soon to to pass the time until I find my inner crafter again ♥
Thanx for dropping by ♥♥

17 kommentarer:

Loopylou. sa...

Maria Therese this is just one stunning card, I love that little jar of butterflies
huge hugs Lou xxx

Caroline sa...

This is a gorgeous card you have coloured her beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Danni sa...

Very pretty card!

Sue sa...

Stunning card, such a pretty image and coloured beautifully
Sue

Penni sa...

This is gorgeous. I love the colours you've used, they are so pretty.

Hugs
Penni
X

Jane sa...

This is soooooo pretty! xx

Mojca sa...

Oh it is just gorgeous Maria Therese. And yes wee miss you and your gorgeous creations. Hugs! Mojca

Berry sa...

This is lovely sweetie I love how you coloured the folds in her dress hugs rebekah xx

Faye sa...

You can't go wrong with a pretty pink dress. X

Vicky sa...

This is super gorgeous sweetie so loving these lush colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Katie sa...

So gorgeous! I love the pink flowers and dress with the soft patterned paper :) Hugs, Katie

Mary J sa...

Just stunning honey!

Tracy sa...

Lovely Maria Therese! I really like the soft stamping around the edge of the image panel. So pretty. :-) Hugs!

Anita sa...

This is beautiful Maria Therese!

Hazel sa...

Hey Marie-Terese

This is just beautiful - love the SC image (I love them all!) and the wonderful colour palette you have used - perfect.

Thanks for popping by my blog to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care

Toodle pip

Hazel xx

Shelby sa...

Gorgeous coloration of this sweet image!

Shelby

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Another gorgeous card Maria Therese. Love the colour palette and this image is so sweet. Beautifully coloured! Hugs, Wends x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails